Sunday, September 8, 2013

WOOZWORLDS SHUTTING DOWN IN NOVEMBER?!

Omg woozens !! :( I just seen a whole bunch of woozworld posts about mod131 showing up to a unit and saying WOOZWORLD MIGHT BE SHUTTING DOWN IN NOVEMBER! :( How sad is that Yetis !? :( OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I have a few more months to make goodbye videos and videos PERIOD. :( If woozworld shuts down, I'll miss all my woozworld friends forever. Especially my best buddy TreyHawkwind! I'll always have him in real life though! :) School and such. That's how we became friends on woozworld, cause real, But anyways, i'll be making a video about all the times me and Trey spent together! It was usually in our own room. We talked, took pictures and more! :) (Woozworld) Lol, you'll see a whole bunch of funny things. You know what I think is awesome though? People that quit and never came back, they won't go through such tough times getting through Woozworld shutting down in November, but I think it was worse for them because all of they're friends and accomplishments and such will go down the drain! I know this is like probably the longest post i've ever done, But I'll really miss my yetis! :( When I was never here, there was like 100 views, but now that we're a bigger crew there's like 1000 views of this blog ! :) I'm happy I got to spend like 2 years with my friends! People hacked my accounts, but all together on woozworld I had like 2 or 3 years ;) Very first account: HappyMoonBean. Sadly you cannot find her but anyways, I will miss you all! :( LOVE U EVERYONE!! Also, check out my YouTube and all my videos!! :) Love you my Yetis! BYE FOREVER MAYBE! :(

9 comments:

  1. IKR IM SO SAD! but didnt anoth mod come to a unit and say tht is wasnt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its 2014, Woozworld is still there!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it will shut down in November, but in 2014 not 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait woozworld didn't shut down dumb ass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learn grammar you retarded fuck. @blogger bitch that thinks woozworld will shut down

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woozworld isn't even shutting down in November 2014! That's just a stupid rumor on Facebook. If you click the website on Facebook, it's a joke! Don't go crazy thinking it's shutting down when it's not!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOZWORLD ISNT SHTTING DOWN!!! ITS STILL HERE!!! :D

    but it doesn't make sense tho. That mod is the only one saying woozworld is gonna shut down and all the other say nothing about it. hmm

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete